We support both new and emerging technologies, as well as recognised and thriving established brands.
Ryder Electronics (Shenzhen) Ltd.
139 Da Bao Road
Bao An, district 33
Ryder Electronics (Xinfeng) Ltd.
Lüyuan Ave (E), Industrial Park
Jiangxi Province 341600
Hong Kong China
Ryder Industries Ltd.
1803 Chinachem Johnston Plaza
178 Johnston Road
From modest average account size – through to 100,000’s of units/batch sizes, Ryder offers:
• Strong design and development engineering: electronics, firmware, mechanical. They dovetail with qualification and production.
• Product introduction and low volume high mix capabilities.
• High level of product customisation, variations and batch sizes.
• Locally realised and robust supply chain.
• Extensively vertically integrated.
• We offer support through design, manufacturing and distribution to the customer, or our customer’s customer
• One of our largest customers has no electronic components: their product is completely mechanical. With over 10 years of continuous growth, this is convincing evidence of Ryder Industries’ skills in plastics and metals
• Strong engineering and skill in managing complex production.
• We support our customers throughout the entire production lifecycle.
With our specialist engineering skills, we are much more than simply EMS – we are proudly EMS+
2 plants with a total of 46,000 sq. metres (500,000 sq. ft.) factory floor space:
- Tech-rich Coastal plant ½ hr from Hong Kong
- Cost-optimal Inland plant 5½ hrs away
Robust, disaster-resilient operations.
Vertically integrated: 10 production processes that dovetail into one another.
Over 2,500 people with ongoing in-service training and upgrade.
Well-implemented Microsoft Dynamics AX system with off-site backup.
Both plants certified to ISO 9001, ISO14001, IATF16949 and obtained AEO certification.
Coastal site have ISO13485 in additional.
8 SMT lines;
Components to 01005; Clean Room environment.
Flexible PCB; Ultra-Fine Pitch 0.3mm.
Fine pitch SMT BGA and Chip on Board
Solder Paste Inspection (SPI)
Auto Optical Inspection (AOI)
Pb-free, Halogen-free and Pb processes
ROHS, WEEE, and REACH compliant
111 injection machines, electric and hydraulic, 45 – 470 tons clamping force
Double shot moulding
In-house tool maintenance workshop
Precision parts metal stamping
80 Assembly lines.
80,000 pcs daily output.
Robotic arm to apply custom conformal coating.
Strict Quality system, extensive logic and functional test facilities.
Dedicated production floor