- Ryder Customer Notes: Compass 3rd September 2009
- Compass is a Californian high-tech enterprise, which has been working with Ryder since 2007. In September 2009, Chief Operating Officer / Chief Technical Officer Jay spoke with us about why he thought Ryder would be a good match for his company’s needs.
- For Jay, quality is the primary factor in selection of the right manufacturing service provider.
- "Ryder demonstrated to me they have good quality systems already in place," he said. Jay was impressed by what he saw on a visit to the factory, noting that the manufacturing facilities are well-organised and reflect consistent efforts to maintain outstanding quality policies and procedures, giving him confidence.
- Jay's team finalized their product design and handed over to Ryder for the manufacturing to begin at the beginning of 2009. In this case, Ryder was involved with many aspects of the project, including implementation of the design, development and enhancement of packaging from the initial concept, and continuous improvement of process and procedure. Jay felt that Compass had derived excellent value from the relationship.
- "Ryder has provided an exemplary service to us," he said. "We are satisfied with the attention to detail on every single request. Sometimes, Ryder even managed to improve details or talk to us about issues before we raised them."
- Jay expects to see a speedy recovery of markets in 2010, giving Compass the opportunity to grow their business together with customers, potential licensers and Ryder.
News and Events
COPYRIGHT © 2012 Ryder Industries Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.