- Career Opportunities:
- In joining Ryder, you will enter a challenging working environment with rewarding career development opportunities. The Ryder School, Dragon Leadership Plan and Training Programmes provide examples of how we work for staff development. Ryder values its staff members highly, and works hard to maintain its status as a preferred employer.
- Job Vacancies
- Click here to search all our opportunities available now.
- Company Culture:
- Ryder has a people-oriented concept of management. The top executives of the company recognise the significance of a strong company culture. They lead and participate in the building of a harmonious work environment as well as a rich and colorful living environment, in which employees can exert their talents, realize their values, and develop their careers by using the power of company culture, as described under the following three headings:
- 1. One Team
- Our goal is to increase the integral efficiency of the organization, promote a harmonious and prosperous atmosphere, build a platform to share experiences and outcomes, and create a sense of family. Employees can expect to find at Ryder:
- A variety of sports competitions such as basketball, football and tug-of-war
- Visits to parks and staff gifts on Chinese traditional festivals
- Regular outdoor Training Programmes to increase the employees' spirit of cooperation
- Monthly employee birthday parties
- Frequent organisation of communication forums
- The "employee voices " suggestion box as an employee-management communication channel. We find this contributes to the timely and efficient solution of employees' problems, openness in the company system. Ryder wants its members to feel comfortable and listened to.
- 2. Five Working Principles
- Ryder has established five principles to be applied throughout operations:
- Break silos and value cooperation
- Do the right things and do things right
- Acknowledge mistakes, take responsibility and learn lessons
- Bring out suggestions rather than complaining about problems
- Set up goals and achieve them on time
- 3. Our Slogan: "Dedicated to Excellence"
- We protect our environment, take social responsibility and build harmonious society. Dedicated to excellence!
- We provide customers with high quality products and services continuously beyond their expectations, and develop win-win Partnership Storiess. Dedicated to excellence!
- We are committed, driven by competition and growing together. Dedicated to excellence!
- We are a loyal, proactive and innovative employer. Dedicated to excellence!
- We cooperate with, recognize and appreciate each other to build a successful team. Dedicated to excellence!
- We learn with initiative for self-improvement and higher literacy. Dedicated to excellence!
News and Events
COPYRIGHT © 2012 Ryder Industries Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.