A Swiss-owned developer and manufacturer of electronics products, providing superior total value EMS services.。 Founded in Hong Kong in 1979 and headquartered there ever since, with more than 30 years of experience.。 Supports customer product development from any stage of the development cycle.。 Offers full turnkey Electronics Manufacturing Services.。 Integrated Manufacturing from SMT through plastic injection to final assembly in house.
- 1978: Our founder Eric Winkler's team built its first chess computer.
- 1979: Saitek Ltd. established in Hong Kong.
- 1980: Saitek companies established in USA and England.
- 1985: Full in-house manufacturing line in Hong Kong.
- 1991: Saitek Electronics (Shenzhen) Ltd registered.
- 1992: First factory site in Shenzhen, China in operation.
- 1994: First EMS project.
- 1997: First forcefeedback Saitek joystick.
- 2002: Second factory site in Shenzhen, China in operation.
- 2007: Renamed Ryder Industries Ltd for EMS only.
- 2008: Third factory site in Jiangxi started to be built.
News and Events
COPYRIGHT © 2012 Ryder Industries Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.